ADULT FITNESS PROGRAMS
• These classes are not included in membership
• There are additional fees to participate.
• Make-ups and/or credits cannot be given for absences.
• For more information please call Rhoda Kasparek x282
The Riverbrook Regional YMCA has a nutritionist on staff to help you custom design a program just for you. We offer a variety of fitness and nutrition options to meet your needs. Fitness and nutrition education can make a difference in meeting and exceeding your goals!
Riverbrook Regional YMCA Tri-Club
The RRY Tri Club offers a network of information, support services, training, and racing opportunities for athletes from beginner to elite. This club is the perfect way to meet others who share your passion for Triathlons, Duathons, road racing and/or swimming. As a member of the RRY Tri club you will have access to group workouts and instruction from our experienced lead coach, discounts, and more.
Race open events as a team or individually.
Club Dues: $150/member or $250/nonmember for the 2022 season (runs through Sept 30)
• Free access to triathlon-based lectures and events
• 2 Training sessions per week (group runs, cycling, lectures, or swim)
• Club trips to off-site destinations for swimming, cycling or running
• Access to 1 group pool swim per week
• Group presence at certain targeted races
• Discounted training packages at the Y
• Discount towards joining the masters swim team
We offer group classes of 4 per class and private one-on-one trainings. You may also share a session “Duet” with a friend. Our group sessions are one or two days a week and each session is eight weeks in length. Please contact Rhoda Kasparek at 203-762-8384 x282 Note: Space is limited. Please check at the fitness center reception desk for class times, pricing and availability.
Right Start – Personal Nutrition and Fitness Program
3 nutrition Sessions with registered Dietician and 5 personal training sessions-$600.00 by appointment only. Contact Rhoda Kasparek for additional information 203-762-8384 ext.282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Group Programs in the Athletic Training Center (ATC)
TRX: This revolutionary workout method uses your body weight and gravity as resistance to build strength, balance, coordination, flexibility, core and joint stability.
Limited to 5 participants, members only.
To schedule Personal Training or Assisted Stretch with one of our certified Personal Trainers, contact Rhoda Kasparek at 203-762-8384 x282 or email@example.com.
One-hour sessions with registered dietitian.
By appointment only.
Sara O’Brien RD, CDN works with both youth and adults.
Contact Rhoda Kasparek at 203-762-8384 ext. 282 for information.