The YMCA is more than a gym, it is a place to grow, thrive, and reach your full potential. We have certified personal trainers / coaches ready to help you set goals, create a customized plan, and hold you accountable.
At the YMCA, we focus on transforming lives and helping each other achieve goals. We also emphasize making new friends and connecting with our community. The words achievement, belonging, and relationships are intertwined in all we do.
Based on your fitness goals, life style and health history, personal training offers a customized workout tailored to your individual needs. A Certified Personal Trainer will design a program with an emphasis on correct form and technique. Men and women trainers are available. Workouts are by appointment. To schedule an appointment or to discuss personal training, call Rhoda Kasparek 203-762-8384 (x282). Discounts available for packages of 5, 10, or 20 sessions.
• There are additional fees to participate.
• Personal training must be paid for in advance at the front desk.
• Personal training appointments must be cancelled 12 hours in advance, or client will be charged for the session.
• Personal training at the Riverbrook Regional YMCA is permitted only by Riverbrook Regional YMCA personal trainers.
• Personal training sessions are non-refundable.
• Personal training sessions expire one year after purchase.
• Make-ups and/or credits cannot be given for absences.
Questions? Please contact
Director of Healthy Living
1 session $85 / person or $130 / duet
5 sessions $400
10 sessions $750
20 sessions $1,400
Intro to Personal Training Package (one time use only) 3 sessions for $220