The Riverbrook Regional YMCA is Open To All
The Y is committed to helping everyone thrive at each stage of life. And your membership dollars help make it possible for us to pursue this mission.
The Y removes financial barriers by providing scholarships to those that qualify. We want everyone to be part of our community regardless of income or financial situation. Membership means more than fitness at the Y.
A unique aspect of the YMCA is its financial assistance program. The program removes financial barriers that could keep someone or a family from joining, participating in swim lessons, or attending summer camp. With the help of the community, the YMCA fundraises each year helping make the YMCA affordable and accessible to everyone in our community.
A membership means more than a gym or a swimming pool at the YMCA. Y membership allows for all people to grow and thrive in a safe and loving environment. With the support of the community, the Y eliminates financial barriers so that everyone can join.
How To Apply
Please do not register for any programs / classes until assistance is offered. All registrations done prior to the financial award will not be discounted. All programs / classes must be registered through Molly Blosser. Please do not register at the Front Desk or online.
- Review the Financial Assistance Policies to be sure you are familiar with the terms and conditions.
- Complete the Financial Assistance Application and attach the appropriate income documentation. Awards are granted for no more than 12 months and must be renewed each year.
- Return the Application to Molly Blosser via email, mail, or by dropping it off at the front desk. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- You will be notified within 1-2 weeks as to what level of assistance you will receive.
- An appointment is not necessary for application drop off or return.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!