Join Today (A Membership is not required to enroll in Camp Sunrise)
- Are you having trouble logging in, please contact Michelle Wishna, Membership Director at 203-762-8384 x 222.
- Browse or Type the Camp you are interested in
- VERY IMPORTANT…you must register your child for the grade they are ENTERING IN THE FALL OF 2024. If your child is registered for the wrong grade, your child’s place in camp cannot be guaranteed.
- A $75 deposit is required for EACH enrolled week of camp at time of registration. Deposits are applied towards the camp balance. Portions of the deposit may be eligible for a refund based on drop date. Please see CHANGE or DROP Policy
- Prior to March 15th, 2024 there is NO change fee. After March 15th, there is a $25 fee for any change made.
- Please be advised that change requests for weeks are NOT guaranteed and are based on availability.
- Any weeks dropped before March 15th, the YMCA will keep $50 of your deposit per week and the remainder will be refunded.
- Any weeks dropped between March 16th-May 3rd , the YMCA will keep your deposit of $75 per week, if any additional monies have been paid, they will will be put on as a YMCA credit.
- Beginning May 4th (the day the camp balance is drafted) , no monies will be refunded or credited.
The Registration fee is nonrefundable.
The Riverbrook Regional YMCA accepts Care4Kids for Camp Sunrise and also offers Camp Scholarships to qualifying applicants.
We encourage families in need of assistance to submit applications as soon as camp registration opens to secure a spot in first choice of weeks. Please note, that if you are interested in receiving a camp scholarship, you must apply for Financial Aid BEFORE you register for Camp. Should you be offered assistance, payment plan arrangements can be made through the business office at the time of award acceptance. All camp policies apply to financial assistance awards.
Applications are available on the Riverbrook Regional YMCA web page or at the front desk. Applications must be completed in full and submitted with the required supporting documentation to Molly Blosser. Please do not register before hearing about an offered award as prices will not be discounted on registered weeks. Once award is presented, all registration must be completed by the individual. Applications for camp assistance will not be accepted after May 1, 2024. For more information about the Financial Aid Process, click here.
All camp balances are due by May 4th, 2024. If you register online, the balance will automatically be set to charge on May 4. If you do not want an automatic charge and would prefer a bill be sent, please email Molly Blosser after registration to remove the automatic charge. Any registrations not set to automatically charge will have bills mailed in April. Payment can be made via your online account or sending payment in. A $50 per week late fee will be applied each week payment is late after May 4th, 2024.
Please contact Molly Blosser in the Member Finance Office if you would like to set up a payment plan.
Any past camp balance or other open balances MUST be paid in FULL before enrolling in Camp Sunrise.
The Camp balance must be paid in full prior to your child’s first day of camp.
While registering, if there are no spaces available in the week you want, you will automatically have the option of being put on a waitlist for that week. If a space should open up, you will be contacted via phone and email by a camp director. You will have 2 business days to respond. If we do not hear from you in that time, we will assume you are not interested in registering for that week and will move onto the next camper on list.
Camp Registration Fee
There is a one-time CAMP REGISTRATION FEE per child, per year of $50. This fee is automatically applied to any registration beginning March 16th. After your initial registration, if you are adding camp weeks and do not want to be charged the camp registration fee again, please contact Molly Blosser.
QUESTIONS REGARDING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
Please contact Molly Blosser at 203-762-8384 x283 or firstname.lastname@example.org