The YMCA is dedicated to providing quality childcare based on accepted principles and practices in order to foster family life; developing a child’s sense of self; providing opportunities and activities that promote learning and skill building; and offering a curriculum that promotes self-expression, confidence and self-esteem.
CAMP REGISTRATION WILL OPEN FEBRUARY 1ST!!!!!
2017 Camp Registration Form Blank Health Form
Three ways to register:
EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH THE DIRECTOR
- Registrations can be sent in via email or fax to Director , Desiree Edwards at email@example.com
- Fax : 203-286-1704
- Stop by the office 404 Danbury Rd Wilton CT 06897, between 10-2pm m-f
- Make an appointment with office for an after hours visit.
Camp Sunrise Day Camp:
Camp Sunrise is an off-site day camp held at Silvermine Elementary School for grades K-9. Camp Sunrise is held daily Monday through Friday with two choices of camp day; a regular day of 8:00-3:00 and an extended day of 7:30-6:00 for an additional cost. The program features Zumba, Yoga, Arts and Crafts, field trips to Beach, and a “Learning Lab” academic skills session four days a week in addition to outdoor and indoor athletic and social play. Field trips to Wilton YMCA, Quassy, Calf Pasture Beach, My three sons and a trip to the movies. Camp Sunrise also features Trailblazers program for sixth, seventh, eighth graders, CIT’s (grade 9). This gives young adults the chance to have a camp experience while learning responsibility and leadership skills from the senior counselors.
For more information please contact Desiree Edwards at 203-762-8384 x213
2017 CAMP WEEKS 10 Weeks
July 30- Aug 4
Click Here to see our Scheduled FIELD TRIPS
Registration and General Information:
• A completed registration packet including Health form is required for camp participation.
• A $50 non-refundable / non-transferable registration fee due at time of registration.
• A $50 deposit is required for ALL enrollment weeks at the time of registration. Deposits apply towards tuition and are non-refundable.
• Weekly tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of that week or your child will not be allowed to attend camp.
• SACC and past camp balances must be paid in full before enrolling for Camp Sunrise.
• We offer a sibling discount of 10% off each camp week for each additional child.
• Registration can be processed in person at the Norwalk YMCA office.
• Refunds are issued only when requested IN WRITING no later than 30 days prior to the start of the camp week being canceled.
• In the event of an injury or illness, refunds will be issued if the request is accompanied by a doctor’s note indicating the child is unable to participate in camp activities.
• Field Trips: Information and parent permission forms will be available at the camp site. Signed permission slips are mandatory to participate in camp field trips.
• Registration for each camp week will close the Friday before the upcoming weeks session at 12pm.
Early Bird Rates: Register before March 31, 2017
Camp Group Camp Fees (Per Week) Regular Day (8AM-3PM)* Extended Day(7:30AM-6PM)**
Explorers Grades K and 1 $212-$243
Pioneers Grades 2 and 3 $212-$243
Adventurers Grades 4 and 5 $212-$243
Trailblazers Grades 6,7 & 8 $212-$243
CIT’s Grades 9+ $137-$169
Standard Rates: Register after March 31, 2017
Camp Group Camp Fees (Per Week)Regular Day (8AM-3PM)* Extended Day(7:30AM-6PM)
Explorers Grades K and 1 $243-$275
Pioneers Grades 2 and 3 $243-$275
Adventurers Grades 4 and 5 $243-$275
Trailblazers Grades 6,7 & 8 $243-$275
CIT’s Grades 9+ $169-$225
$50 registration fee and $50 per week deposit are due upon registration and are NON-REFUNDABLE. Deposits apply toward weekly tuition. Care 4 Kids is accepted and YMCA Scholarships are available. Scholarship and Care 4 Kids applications must be submitted prior to registration. For those who are registering and awaiting Care 4 Kids certificates, a 50% payment of the total camp balance will be required.
YMCA scholarships are available. Download application here. Please Send Financial Aid Applications with supporting documents to Desiree Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org