The YMCA is dedicated to providing quality childcare based on accepted principles and practices in order to foster family life; developing a child’s sense of self; providing opportunities and activities that promote learning and skill building; and offering a curriculum that promotes self-expression, confidence and self-esteem.
CAMP REGISTRATION WILL OPEN FEBRUARY 1ST!!!!!
For the CAMPER to start we need both packets below filled out and the health form must be within the last 3 years!
Camp 2018 Registration Forms Grades K-8
Blank Health Form
Camp 2018 CIT Registration **Grade 9 Only**
Three ways to register:
EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH THE DIRECTOR
- Registrations can be sent in via email or fax to Director , Desiree Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax : 203-286-1704
- Stop by the office 404 Danbury Rd Wilton CT 06897, between 10-2pm m-f
- Make an appointment with office for an after hours visit.
Camp Sunrise Day Camp:
Camp Sunrise is an off-site day camp held at Silvermine Elementary School for grades K-9. Camp Sunrise is held daily Monday through Friday with two choices of camp day; a regular day of 8:00-3:00pm and an extended day of 7:30-6:00 for an additional cost. The program features Zumba, Yoga, Arts and Crafts, STEM in addition to outdoor and indoor athletic and social play. Field trips to Wilton YMCA, My three sons and a trip to the movies. Other field trips will be TBD. Camp Sunrise also features Trailblazers program for sixth, seventh, eighth graders, and CIT’s (grade 9). This gives young adults the chance to have a camp experience while learning responsibility and leadership skills from the senior counselors.
For more information please contact Desiree Edwards at 203-762-8384 x213
2018 CAMP WEEKS 9 Weeks
18-22 (TBD from actual last day of school)
2-6 (no camp 7/4)
July 30- Aug 3
Registration and General Information:
• A completed registration packet including Health form is required for camp participation.
• A $50 non-refundable / non-transferable registration fee due at time of registration.
• A $50 deposit is required for ALL enrollment weeks at the time of registration. Deposits apply towards tuition and are non-refundable.
• Weekly tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of that week or your child will not be allowed to attend camp.
• SACC and past camp balances must be paid in full before enrolling for Camp Sunrise.
• We offer a sibling discount of 10% off each camp week for each additional child.
• Registration can be processed in person at the Norwalk YMCA office.
• Refunds are issued only when requested IN WRITING no later than 30 days prior to the start of the camp week being canceled.
• In the event of an injury or illness, refunds will be issued if the request is accompanied by a doctor’s note indicating the child is unable to participate in camp activities.
• Field Trips: Information and parent permission forms will be available at the camp site. Signed permission slips are mandatory to participate in camp field trips.
• Registration for each camp week will close the Wednesday before the upcoming weeks session at 12pm.
Early Bird Rates: Register before March 31, 2018
Camp Group Camp Fees (Per Week) Regular Day (8AM-3PM)* Extended Day(7:30AM-6PM)**
Explorers Grades K and 1 $215-$245
Pioneers & Discoverers Grades 2 and 3 $215-$245
Adventurers Grades 4 and 5 $215-$245
Trailblazers Grades 6,7 & 8 $215-$245
CIT’s Grade 9 $140-$170
Standard Rates: Register after March 31, 2018
Camp Group Camp Fees (Per Week)Regular Day (8AM-3PM)* Extended Day(7:30AM-6PM)
Explorers Grades K and 1 $245-$275
Pioneers and Discoverers Grades 2 and 3 $245-$275
Adventurers Grades 4 and 5 $245-$275
Trailblazers Grades 6,7 & 8 $245-$275
CIT’s Grade 9 $170-$225
$50 registration fee and $50 per week deposit are due upon registration and are NON-REFUNDABLE. Deposits apply toward weekly tuition. Care 4 Kids is accepted and YMCA Scholarships are available. Scholarship and Care 4 Kids applications must be submitted prior to registration. For those who are registering and awaiting Care 4 Kids certificates, a 50% payment of the total camp balance will be required.
YMCA scholarships are available. Download application here. Please Send Financial Aid Applications with supporting documents to Desiree Edwards at email@example.com fax # (203)286-1704