Each year the Norwalk YMCA raises money to help those less fortunate. All funds raised through the Annual Giving Campaign stay in our community and help to provide opportunities for lower income families to participate in programs and activities focusing on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
- $75 provides one session of swim lessons for 6 preschoolers to keep them safe in and around water.
- $160 provides one month of Before and After-School Child Care to keep a local child from being home alone.
- $500 provides 10 children an opportunity to learn teamwork and improve sports skills through a season of YMCA youth sports.
- $850 provides 25 seniors with one month of membership allowing them to connect with others and to stay healthy.
- $1,300 provides 5 children with a summer camping experience and memories that will last a lifetime.
- $1,750 provides 70 military kids with the comfort of a personalized photo quilt while their family member is deployed.
- $2,500 provides 100 teens with one month access to teen programs at their local YMCA.